
Well, I had to make a hard, yet really easy decision this week. As you may know I've had a really hard time with my job. I came home really upset on Monday night and just cried on Tyler's shoulder. With his love and support I was able to make the decision that this job was making me so unhappy that it was best to just leave. So leave I did, and now I'm back to the drawing board trying to find another job. Kenzie is at school this week, but she'll be home with me next week and indefinitely if I haven't found anything promising yet.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, but it's kinda scarry not knowing where I'll be working next. So wish me luck!!!! I'll keep you "posted"...haha no pun intended!!
Love to you all,
Lindsay
4 comments:
Well, good for you. I'm sure something will show up for you. Maybe you'll just bide your time and find a job in Salt Lake (I have positive thinking for that) But then again, after a week of hide-and-seek, I bet you'll be highly motivated to get out again in the work-a-day world. :)
Good to talk to you yesterday...you are on your way to new and wonderful opportunities, keep us posted!
Love ya,
Jana
I agree with everyone, good for you Linz! I know you've hated that job from day one & life is way too short to spend 40 hours a week at a place that sucks & is emotionally damaging.
Plus, like mom said, this will give you and Tyler a chance to look for jobs in the good ol' SLC. :) Good luck with everything!
I think these experiences help us reach out for more in life, motivate us to be more in control, go back to school or get training in a vocation. it's scary to step out into the unknown, but nice to know that you have the love and support of family when the day is done.
Post a Comment