Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pool Side




Yesterday mom and Kenzie had a girl's day since Dad went to hang out with the boys for the day...we went on a bike ride to the playground, went swimming, went to the movies, and out for an icecream!! It was a long, fun day : )

3 comments:

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Oh my goodness what a doll! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I really do hope you can move out to utah so we can see your beautiful faces more often!

Wilcox Family said...

Okay - can she get ANY cuter!?!? :)

Valerie Griswold said...

I heard Kenzie talking to Andrea on the phone on Saturday and she is so dang spunky I just love it! It was so funny how excited she was for some taco bell with daddy. My favorite part was when she said, "it's been five minutes, peace." Crazy how much she's already like Andrea, hehe ;)