Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance






So, we've come upon a new venture for the Austin household: DANCE LESSONS!!! With all the performing Mackenzie does around the house, we figured we need to get her to some sort of theatrical environment so dance lessons it is!! We went shopping this morning to get her all the gear so here are some pics of what we landed up with!! She'll be taking ballet and tap, possibly jazz as well. Side note; all these poses were totally created by Mackenize, she loves the camera!! I think we have a little diva on our hands : ) Love to all!

4 comments:

Denise said...

She's a natural... that's for sure. She just simply can't get any cuter. I can't wait to see her in action while I'm there. She is going to have so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hollywood watch out, here comes the next star! She's just so damn cute!

ken

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Oh my goodness how fun! She looks adorable, what a little cheese!

Valerie Griswold said...

She is looking cuter and cuter in every new picture you post, and I didn't think that was even possible! Lindsay you do a great job with her hair :)

She is going to be a great dancer! You'll have to post a video sometime!