As you all know ten times over by now (I MIGHT be a little excited) we are expecting little Baby Austin to join us in January! First trimester is done so I thought I'd post a few pics from the past few months...no bump yet, but it's in the making!! The first two tummy shots are at 6 weeks and the last two just this past weekend, which was 12 weeks. We'll keep you "posted" ; P Love you all!!
3 comments:
From the looks of that flat toned tummy you're not going to be into maternity clothes until you're 8 months...:) You'll be glad you did all those workouts after little Austin is here...
Lol...we'll see about that...im hoping all the workouts will give me more stamina during labor. It also keeps me sane : )
Baby Bump? That's what I look like when I have gas!
Post a Comment